A colossal temple stands in the jungle; eight heroes face off amongst the mighty remnants of a civilisation more ancient than the world itself.
RDZArena is a multiplayer map based on When the Freedom Slips Away in which much of the technology of This Wreckage was developed and refined. Despite being an 8-player map, the game includes bot AI that takes over all empty slots for an optimal singleplayer experience.
Gather points for yourself and your team by killing enemy heroes and creeps, capturing flags, holding the Hill and more — the first team to reach the target wins (the target is adjusted for the number of human players).
RDZArena includes a crazy chat system, and there are a number of secret commands that you can use to spice up your game. These can be entered by any player, but don’t be a hater and abuse them if it ruins everybody else’s fun! Naturally, these are to be used at your own risk.
- -nowin: disables the score limit so you can play forever!
- -gameover: immediately triggers the game end — whichever team has the most points, wins
- -whoops: causes your hero to commit suicide
- -bottage: gives AI control to your hero so you can sit back and relax
- -xantomere: swaps your hero for Xan from Unreal Tournament!
- -chaos: immediately forces a Chaos Round (I don’t know why either, presumably for testing)
- -me starts a fire: starts raging infernos all across the Arena!